Item code: - KMB-42-1
Height including Base: 42”Inc (106 cms)
Depth: 9” Inc(22 cms)
Weight: 147kg (324 pounds)
1. Kali Mata material is Rajasthan Black marble.
2. She is the most powerful form of Shakti. She destroys the evils in order to protect the innocent. She is divine mother, mother of the universe, Adi Shakti or Adi ParaShakti. She is form (Roop) of Maa Parvati.
3. Kali Mata is often shown wearing a skirt made of human arms and a garland of human heads. Kali's having four-armed each hand carrying variously a crescent-shaped sword, a severed head, and a bowl (collecting the blood of the severed head).
4. Kali with her left foot on Shiva's chest.
5. Kali Maa is hand carved from one piece of Black marble.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.