Item code: RKJG-12-17
Height including Base: 12”Inc ( 30cms)
Width: 7”inc ( 17cms)
Depth: 3”inc ( 7 cms)
Weight: 4 kg ( 8 pounds)
- Radha Krishna Jodi material is Super White Makrana Marble.
- RadhaKrishna Jodi decorated with original gold foil.
- Krishna is standing on one leg to other shown playing the flute while Radha is beside him with holding Pot&Pallu in hand .A beautiful handcarveddesign on Sahasrara( Crown Chakra ).
- Radhakrishna relationship is considered the highest form of love;the divine love.Radha is an embodiment of the feeling of love towards the almighty Lord Krishna. As Krishna is believed to be the source of all manifestationsof God, "Radha, his consort, is the original source of allshaktis" or feminine manifestation of divine energy.It is believed that Krishna enchants the world, but Radha enchants even him .That’s why they known as Radhakrishna.
- Radha Krishna jodi is hand carved from one piece of White marble.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.