Item code: RKJC-12-2
Height including Base: 12”Inc (30cms)
Width: 10”inc ( 25cms)
Depth: 3”inc ( 7cms)
Weight: 5 kg (11 pounds)
- Radha Krishna Jodi material is White Makrana Marble.
- Radhakrishna decorated with gold foil & colour.
- Krishna is shown playing the flute while Radha is beside him with her right hand in Ashirwad Mudra & left hand holding Jar. Both sides of the idol Peacock is there.
- Radha is an embodiment of the feeling of love towards the almighty Lord Krishna. As Krishna is believed to be the source of all manifestations of God, "Radha, his consort, is the original source of all shaktis" or feminine manifestation of divine energy. It is believed that Krishna enchants the world, but Radha enchants even him. That’s why they are known as Radhakrishna.
- Radha Krishna Jodi is hand carved from one piece of White marble.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.