Item code: - SNB-15-7
Height including Base: 15”Inc (38 cms)
Width: 9”inc ( 22cms)
Depth: 4”Inc (10 cms)
Weight: 9 kg (19 pounds)
- Shreenath Ji material is Rajasthan Black marble.
- Shreenath Ji empowers souls with grace and this enables them to withstand the force of His love.
- Shrinathji is a form of “Ras”. He is known as “Goverdhannathji”, “Dev daman” and “Nag daman” too.
- The Swaroop of Shrinathji is jet black in color. His left hand is cupped and raised upwards. It touches the arched Peethika around him. Both his feet are straight and touch the ground. His eyes are half-closed, downcast. His hair is tied up in a top-knot. He wears a garland & ornament too and holds a few stalks of lotuses in the crook of his right arm.
- The Statue is intricate Carving with Zero Chisel& Deep details carved in all parts of the statue.
- It’s similar to the original statue situated at Shreenath Ji Temple Nathdwara.
- Shreenath Ji is hand carved from one piece of Black marble.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.