After spending a long and tiring day at work, sometimes it feels good to bring in some tranquility and peace into your space. A feeling that is required for your own mental health. To make sure that you have set up your home into a sanctuary, little details always play a big role and one of the best things that can make your ordinary home into a place of serene environment would be placing a Buddha statue. In the current times, a Gold statue is present in almost every home if not for a religious purpose then for a decor purpose. Gaj Arts is a renowned supplier of a wide assortment of best quality God Statue in Udaipur. These statues have been highly renowned for their perfect finish and exotic quality among all our clients. Buddha represents a sense of peace and tranquility in any home and this is the main reason why many people select placing Buddha statues in many exotic homes. Moreover, according to Feng Shui, it has been said that Buddha Statues are also known for bringing positive energy into any space they are placed. Let’s take a look at some of the different types of Buddha statues.
- Choosing a reclining Buddha statue for your can help you bring internal harmony that many people desire to seek in their daily life. Also known as Nirvana Buddha Statue, this Buddha statue should always face west and incline towards the right.
- Another one is the protection Buddha Statue shown in the pose of sitting or standing. The right hand in such a way that it appears like Lord Buddha is showering his blessings upon us. You can place this statue in the room or area that requires some positivity. Another place in which you can place the Buddha statue is the entrance of your house.
- Another pose in which Buddha Statue is available is in the form of praying Buddha in which he is shown sitting in a lotus pose with both hands folded in prayer. This form of the statue can be placed in your praying room.
Important things to consider while placing a Lord Buddha Statue at Your Home:
- The lord Buddha Statue should always be placed facing the east direction, You can place it in the North-East direction to stimulate the energy of the corner space.
- Another important thing is to always keep the area surrounding the statue clean. You can make use of candles or incense sticks to purify the air around it.
- Never place the statue on the floor. It should always be placed on a pedestal and given the respect that it deserves.
- Lastly, never place the statue of Lord Buddha in Bedroom or bathroom area.
We at, Gaj Arts have also been known for offering the best quality God Statue in Pune at the best price range. We hope that our guide regarding placing the Buddha Statue for your home would definitely help you easily attract positivity to your sweet home. It’s the right time for you to welcome some tranquility and positivity into your home by placing a beautifully designed Buddha Statue at the most precise spot.