Height including Base: 15”Inc (38 cms)
Depth: 3” (7 cms)
Weight : 7 kg (15 pounds)
- Tirupati Balaji material is Rajasthan Black marble.
- Balaji also known as Lord Venkateswara. Venkateswara, a form of Vishnu, who is believed to have appeared here to save mankind from trials and troubles of Kali Yuga.
- the main idol of Lord Venkateshwara is so unique and powerful.
- The Idol is in Garbhagriha, under the Ananda Nilayam Vimana, the Moola virat of Venkateswara is seen in standing posture on lotus base, with four arms, two holding Shanka and Chakra and one in Varada posture and other in Kati posture. This deity is considered the main source of energy for the temple and adorns with Namam and jewels including vajrakiritam (a crown).
- The Statue is intricate Carving with Zero Chisel& Deep details carved in all part of statue.
- It’s Similar as original statue situated at Tirupati Temple in Tamil nadu.
- Balaji is hand carved from one piece of Black marble.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.