Item code: JMG-15-1
Height including Base: 15”Inc (38 cms)
Width: 18”inc ( 45 cms)
Depth: 4”Inc ( 10 cms)
Weight: 10 kg (22 pounds)
- Yamuna Mahaprabhu Ji material is super White Makrana Marble.
- Yamuna Mahaprabhu Ji decorated with original gold foil, color & Rhinestone.
- Shri Yamuna is the fourth element of Shrinathji. Shri Yamuna is the daughter of Surya (Sun) and the sister of Yam. She is a symbol of Mukti from the evils of Yam and light. Yamunaji is the “ISHT DEVI” of Pushtimarg. Her name is Kalindi also. She is also the daughter of Surya. She is the fourth patrani of Krishna but Yamunaji the daughter of Surya is beloved of Shri Krishna and not the wedded wife. She is the fourth Swamini. Where there is Krishna there is Yamunaji. She is like Krishna. Shree Yamunaji is always seen in clothes and ornaments similar to Shree Shreenathji (Shree Krishna).Yamuna ji holding a Garland, a lotus & a Flute.
- Shri Mahaprabhu ji Vallabhacharya accepted the 'Acharya' designation of Vishnuswami Sampraday (Rudra Sampraday) upon request of Bilvamangala Acharya, the last Vishnuswami Sampraday acharya before Vallabhacharya. This was after Vallabhacharya won the famous debate of Brahmavada over Shankaras in the courtyard of the Emperor Krishna Deva Raya of Vijayanagara Empire - the prosperous South Indian Empire. Apart from being the acharya of Vishnuswami Sampradaya, Vallabhacharya also propagated the Pushtimarga upon the god Krishna's order and thus became the acharya of not only Vishnuswami Sampradaya but also Pushti Sampradaya.
- Yamuna Mahaprabhu Ji is hand-carved from one-one piece of white marble
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.