Item code: - DMG-15-1
Height including Base: 15”Inc (38cms)
Width: 10”Inc (25cms)
Depth: 4.5” inc (11cms)
Weight: 8 kg (17 pounds)
- Dasha Mata material is Super White Makrana Marble.
- Dasha Mata is decorated with original gold foil and rhinestone.
- Dasha Mata is seated on the back of a Camel as her vehicle.
- Dasha Mata with her four hands holding a Sword, trident, a rop tied with camel and in Ashirwad Mudra.
- Dasha Maa is also known as Ashapura Maa and Momai Maa. The Dasha Maa is immersed on the tenth day of Vrata. During This ten-day devotees pray to the goddess for the improvement of their home Dasha or condition like economic or health condition. Devotee also read some story or book of Dasha Maa or momai maa.
- Dasha Mata is hand carved from one piece of white marble.