Item code: RKJG-18-4
Height including Base: 18”Inc ( 45cms)
Width: 13”inc ( 33cms)
Depth: 4”inc ( 10cms)
Weight: 11 kg ( 24 pounds)
- Radha Krishna Jodi material is Super White Makrana Marble.
- Radha Krishna Jodi decorated with original Gold Foil, Rhinestone & Color.
- Radha Krishna is standing on one leg to the other shown playing the flute while Radha is beside him with her right-hand onAshirwad Mudra & left hand holding lotus. A Peacock is near to Krishna.
- Radhakrishna relationship is considered the highest form of love,the divine love Radha is an embodiment of the feeling of love towards the almighty Lord Krishna. As Krishna is believed to be the source of all manifestations of God, "Radha, his consort, is the original source of all shaktis" or feminine manifestation of divine energy.It is believed that Krishna enchants the world, but Radha enchants even him. That’s why they are known as Radhakrishna.
- Radha Krishna Jodi is hand carved from one piece of white marble.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.